Thursday, January 5, 2012

Drew at 3 months!

I can hardly believe our family has lived for 3 months with 6 members. It has been a hard 3 months. Not because of Drew. Drew is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. He has been a little whiny, but as soon as we took dairy out of his diet he started doing much better.  I thought it would be nice to post a few pictures of the little guy since I haven't yet.

A little deer in the headlights, but he is still cute.

I love his chubbiness!
Getting him to laugh and take a picture at the same time is challenging.  I got a super cute smile!  I just missed the top of his head.  I couldn't help but post it anyways.  

I have so many great photographer friends. One day I am going to find the time to hire one of them.

3 comments:

Knudson Family said...

gah! he looks like carter!

Annessa said...

yeah! Baby pictures. I always thought you made cute babies. he seems to me a combo of Carter and Chase. We know about the dairy thing in our house-at least that's all it is. Easy fix! Hang in there, momma.

The Kelly Family said...

Love that kid. What a cutie! I agree with Chelsea. He totally looks like Carter.