After years and years of watching Disneyland commercials and promises from parents that they would eventually go to Disneyland...we made the plung as a family. Oh, not just the Daniel and Mary Rae family, BUT the Alan and Ramona Rae family. That includes Grandma and Grandpa, 9 sibling (with spouses), and a heard of children (16...and one on the way...I think). You would think it was a nightmare, but it wasn't at all. It turned out great. I took way less pictures than I thought. I guess I just enjoyed our time together
Yeah! We are finally inside!
14 Grandchildren in one picture. It is truly amazing. We are missing Jake and Brittany's little girls.
There is some excitement!
Chase's favorite ride, Buzz Lightyear!

2 comments:
Those are way better pics than I ever get at disneyland. Looks like you had lots of fun!!!
Tell Chase that Buzz Lightyear is our favorite ride, too!
Post a Comment