i saw that on facebook - CONGRATULATIONS!!!! very very exciting. will it be another home birth?! cause you live kinda far for me to redo the car picture ;)
I too hope it is a girl bean. I am so excited for you guys. I am also sorry to hear about your hyperspitosis. How annoying and so sad. I hope they are wrong and that you dont have it till October. Congratulations.
8 comments:
yeah! Congrats!!!
congrats!
Congratulations!!
i saw that on facebook - CONGRATULATIONS!!!! very very exciting. will it be another home birth?! cause you live kinda far for me to redo the car picture ;)
We are totally due on the same date. So see you there! :)
:) So happy to hear that! Congrats. Love you lots!
Congratulations! It looks like a girl bean. jk. Didn't you say that you were coming out this way? If you have time, come see me :)
I too hope it is a girl bean. I am so excited for you guys. I am also sorry to hear about your hyperspitosis. How annoying and so sad. I hope they are wrong and that you dont have it till October.
Congratulations.
Post a Comment