Thursday, February 17, 2011
A little more November
We spend just about every family vacation with cousins. I have a goal to get more pictures of all of the cousins together this year. I got out the camera when we went for Thanksgiving...this is what I ended up with.
It isn't that bad really. A little blurry. This is how the kids are most of the time. Hanging out...doing their own thing...without adults bugging them every minute. Jenn has a basement.... we send the kids down there and don't hear from them for hours...although they are loud enough we can still hear them.
When I so desperately wanted m own baby girl...pictured in the front.... the little girl in the back was born. I loved her as my own...and her mom shared. She is my girl. She always begs to come see me. She calls just to talk. She lets me play with her favorite toys! Oh, and she gets jealous that my husband has slumber parties with me. Now that I have Taylor, she makes the perfect mother hen.
My kids have great cousins from other families also. We are taking a giant trip together in April and I hope to capture ALL of the others. ( think there are 18 grandkids total)
Posted by
mamazita
at
6:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment