This Family Picture session was AMAZING! We got at least 50 great shots. There are so many it is hard to choose my favorites. All of us were cooperative. Daniel even enjoyed himself. He was more fun during these photos than on our wedding day. He was meant to be a daddy. Although I stole his best mans secret of grabbing his butt to keep the smiles coming...
Our beautiful girl!
Daddy, Daughter
A close contender for our Christmas Card. Really...They are all good.
Mommy, Daughter
I wonder where my other arm is...thanks Jayson!
It is great to be eight...The winning picture for the Baptism invites.
Modeling Chase!
CUTIE!!!
The traditional fun Dad and The Boys picture.
Artistic shot by Liz. She was amazing!
She was also a great bargain...If she had known they would be this good she may have charged more...he he
Love
My boys!
I was going to give up the blog, but I have been persuaded to keep it up. I have known for a long time that my mom and sister LOVE seeing the pictures and reading my unedited posts. This weekend my MIL shared with me how much all of the family blogs mean to her. She has children in Phoenix, Florida, and Georgia. Blogs help her feel close to the family and involved in our lives...so...for her...and the unspoken others. I am going to keep updating...and...maybe I will even start updating more often.





7 comments:
Mary,
I don't comment very often, but I enjoy the updates too. Great pictures!
Yay for updates! It was so fun to take your family photos...now could your kids teach Zane and Sylvia how to act during family photos!?
I love how your pics turned out. You guys are all so photogenic.
your pictures did turn out really cute!
SOOOOO cute! I love it when you blog! I didn't even know all these were up...I just randomly went to show Trav your site! What fun!
Great pictures! It's amazing how one unhappy camper can ruin a whole photo shoot. Glad you had a great experience.
noYour family pictures (and blog background) are beautiful! Please don't give up bloggin. It's the only way I get to see you.
Post a Comment