Tuesday, February 9, 2010

As Promised...for Mom...and Kelli!

Mom, because I love you I tried to get a good picture of my daughter. My photography skills are lacking, but she still looks cute. She has gotten pretty big since you were here in September.  Now she rolls from her tummy to her back all day long.  She loves playing with her toys, and she eats rice cereal...well...like a baby.
To say I love this girl is an understatement.  
She is also smiling like crazy. She is the smile princess. 
You don't have to work very hard to get her laughing either.  (I know...her laugh looks a little evil in this picture...oops)
She really is the sunshine in our life right now. 
 When everything else seems impossible for any of us she makes us feel better.
I had forgotten how amazing babies are.  They do not judge others. 
 We could all learn a lot for this little girl.  She spreads her love to anyone.  She doesn't care what you are wearing, how you do your hair, how much money you have, if you are funny, if you are creative, or anything else.  That IS an AWESOME quality.  Now, when she smiles at someone...I do too!

The boys in her life adore her.  When the two little boys get up in the morning she is the first thing they think of.  They can't get enough of her either.

Taylor, you have already touched our lives in the 5 months you have been here.  Thanks for choosing us as your family.  We look forward to loving you more everyday!

5 comments:

Aubrey said...

I LOVE THOSE PICS!! She is so adorable. I love the evil laugh one! hahaha. I can't wait to see her again. Give her a squeeze for me!

Carol said...

she sure is a cutie!

Annessa B. said...

What a blessing! I sure see a lot of Chase & Carter in her. Enjoy the feel good moments and record them now! because in 10 years she'll be telling you how you've ruined her life! (To which I respond, "That's my job."

McB's said...

so cute!!!!

liz said...

these are such cute photos!