Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Taylor's Baby Blessing

Last Sunday Daniel got the pleasure of blessing our sweet Taylor.
  She has been a special gift to our family!
When Grandma Rodgers came to visit in September she made this dress.  I really have to thank her for putting up with me because I was really a pain in the butt about it.  I didn't like this...I didn't like that....this...that....this...that...poor mom.  She always indulges me by letting me design a dress and then being picky until she makes it just right.  
Oh, and then the headband...it had to be just right also...I even beaded it...LOL
We had lots of family join us for Thanksgiving and her blessing.  We were honored to have them at our house for the extended weekend.
Our cute little family.  We were all supposed to be in pink.  I never got my skirt made. (should have had mom do it.)  I also never got Carter's tie made.  Maybe another day!

10 comments:

Aubrey said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!! She totally looks like you now!! That dress is gorgeous!

Jenny said...

Oh goodness she looks beautiful!

Josh, Christy, C,N,J, and A said...

She is really beautiful. and you look so good! I can't wait till I'm skinny again.

Carol said...

she sure is beautiful!!!

liz said...

I LOVE her dress!!! Where did you find it ? I wish I had a dress like that. I would wear it every week.

Annessa said...

What a doll! Seriously, she looks like a little doll.

Sarah H said...

So pretty! I love her dress. I love that your boys are in suits too! My boys still just wear collared shirts to church. You guys look GOOD!

The Wendt Wagon said...

That dress is to die for. Man I want a girl. She is such an adorable little cutie. thanks for sharing the pictures. You look amazing.

Our Family said...

Wow that dress looks great. I saw her on sunday but didn't look close enough...your mom did a great job (I think you said it was your mom.)

Kelli said...

Her dress turned out perfect. She is so pretty. Wish I could have been there.