Saturday was OPENING DAY for little league. First each team took team and individueal pictures. We will get those back in 4 weeks. Then each team participated in a hit-a-thon. Then they had opening ceremonies, which we skipped :) Carter was so dang cute. I can't believe how handsome he looks in his jersey.

Carter is on the Lugnuts. Their mascot is an elephant, and the elephants trunk is scrunched into a bolt.

The team mom for Carter's team had their names put on the back of their jerseys. There is #2...Carter Rae...getting ready to hit for the Branham Hills Lugnuts!

He smashed the ball. There were circles on the field and and they won pries if the got the ball in a circle. Carter came really close, but didn't make it. He was pretty bumbed out. I was going to take him to ice cream anyway but he has forgotten about it now.

This is Carter's team in the dugout all lined up. I wasn't really supposed to be in there taking pictures, but I snuck in. The boys are so excited to start their baseball season. Today is there first game. I promised in my last blog there would be quite a few baseball pictures. There are 2 games and possibly a practice every week. We are breathing, eating, and sleeping baseball right now, and none of us could be happier.
6 comments:
how fun! we missed the soccer season this year...so hopefully our kids will get some sports time in soon...
So darn cute! I'm glad he's having fun.
Carter is getting so big, and he looks so handsome in his uniform!
wow, he looks so big and grown up in his uniform! I can't remember, how old is he? He's older than my boys though I think.
Have fun!
Love it- sounds like he inherited some competitiveness. :) I can't believe how grown up he looks!
I know the feeling of living baseball. Just think in a few years, I will get the pleasure of doing it times three. It is the best
Post a Comment