Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Happy Hollow

So, This was actually a couple of weeks ago. The kids LOVE going to Happy Hollow. It is a park and zoo. On this particular day we decided to just go to the zoo part of the park. Grandma Rodgers bought us a year pass, so we can visit anytime we like.
The kids really enjoy getting close to the animals. Chase is so adventurous. He feeds the animals with no fear. He also know that if the looks along the walkway he can find pet food that other members dropped, and then he picks it up and feeds it to the animals. It works for me because I don't have to waste a quarter.

The Other kids in this picture are my friend Jenn's. Jenn and I have know each other since BYU. This big spider web is a great way to keep the kids in one place for awhile


There is a tunnel at the base of the Lemur habitat. The kids climb in and can a paine of glass from the animals.

This turtle is actually pretty cool. The kids got to pet the turtle! This turtle is actually really friendly. She follows the kids around!



It is a prtty small zoo, but the kids love it. Out year pass gets us into museaums and zoo all around the U.S. It even gets us into the Zoo in Arizona, Georga, and Utah!

2 comments:

traci said...

Zoo/Museum passes are the best!! Mine only work here, unfortunately, but I'm not going to complain. I go often enough I so get my money's worth!

Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Looks like y'all had a lot of fun at the Happy Hollow. Like wise it is really good to see how your family is doing since we last saw you at BYU.